A keynote in public speaking is a talk that establishes a main underlying theme.
In corporate or commercial settings, greater importance is attached to the delivery of a keynote speech or keynote address.
The keynote establishes the framework for the following program of events or convention agenda; frequently the role of keynote speaker will include that of convention moderator.
Resilience 101 for Leaders:
This 45-minute interactive keynote session opens the mind to fascinating facts & possibilities. It covers:
- Why is Resilience so valuable
- Scenarios and situations where resilience matters, makes a bit difference
- What is your Resilience Quotient – where do you stand today
- What everyone can do to increase their resilience quotient – systems that work
- Top 5 AVOIDABLE mistakes that people make that weakens their resilience
- How to develop a “Resilience for Life” mindset and habits for sustainable resilience
1) Elevates Engagement
2) Sessions become more inspiring, energetic & exciting
Who Is It Ideal For
Keynote speakers are often selected to raise interest in a particular event, such as a conference or large meeting sponsored by a corporation or association, and draw attendees to attend that program.
Results You Can Expect
Keynote Seminars flags up a larger idea—a literary story, an individual musical piece, or an event.