Training Courses & Workshops (3 Hours to 3 Days)
Trainings and Workshops can greatly increase the productivity of a company’s employees. Training can equip employees with new skills in order to improve their performance, and to take different roles within the organization.
Workshop structure is customisable, with up to 20 participants, while trainings are predefined and can accomodate a much larger audience. The duration of a workshop is typically 3 hours to a whole day, while training courses range from 1 to 3 days.
In the case of our workshops, offer a more dedicated level of interaction, with Q&A encouraged, while in a training class the main focus is to ensure that the students fully internalizing the material and knowledge.
What It Entails:
Content-rich & value-packed training courses and workshops that will create a lasting impact.
Training Courses and Workshops That You Can Choose From Include:
- Basics of Resilience
- Why is Resilience so valuable
- Scenarios and situations where resilience matters, makes a bit difference
- What is your Resilience Quotient – where do you stand today
- What everyone can do to increase their resilience quotient – systems that work
- Top 5 AVOIDABLE mistakes that people make that weakens their resilience
- How to develop a “Resilience for Life” mindset and habits for sustainable resilience
1) Teaches essential skills and competencies
2) Improves employee performance
3) Improves employee satisfaction & morale, thereby reducing turnover
4) Enhances company reputation and profile
5) Increased innovation in new strategies and products