Terms & Conditions
Please read this information carefully.
Access to this website is granted by COACHING.COM.SG is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of this website constitutes your agreement to be bound by all such terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. COACHING.COM.SG may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
The materials contained in this website, including services, products, information, data, text, graphics, audio, video, links or other items are provided “as is” and “as available”. COACHING.COM.SG disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this website and any information, materials, products, and services provided herein, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of third party rights.
COACHING.COM.SG does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information and materials in this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. In addition, COACHING.COM.SG may, from time to time, at its absolute discretion change, delete, or replace the materials and information provided herein.
No warranty is given that access to any information or materials on this website or this website as a whole will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this website or any information or materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros.
This website may be linked to other websites that are not maintained by COACHING.COM.SG. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and the inclusion of any hyperlink to any other website is not an endorsement or verification by COACHING.COM.SG f such website, its contents, or its sponsoring organization, and such website should only be accessed at your own risks.
Exclusion of Liability
COACHING.COM.SG shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss, or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
• any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the contents of this website;
• any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission or computer virus;
• any use of or access to any other website linked to this website;
• any services, products, information, data, software, or other material obtained from this website or from any other website linked to this website.
How data are collected
1. When you comment on a blog post, you provide your name and email address. The contents of these comments are stored indefinitely regardless of whether approved or otherwise.
2. When you contact the owner of this blog through the ‘Contact’ link, you provide your name, email, and contact number.
3. When you subscribe to this blog site, you provide your name and email.
4. Your IP address, date & time, browser details, and device details (whether it is an iPad, desktop, Android, etc) are recorded using Google Analytics. Such information is stored by Google indefinitely.
How data are used
1. When commenting on blog posts, your comments will be automatically and immediately be approved and publish if historically your comments were of good taste, not offensive, and did not violate any laws in Singapore.
2. If you subscribe to the mailing list, you will receive the promised newsletters and occasionally marketing information and updates relating to financial planning & technology matters.
3. If you make a comment in any of the blog posts, it is technically possible to link your name, email, IP address, time, date, and the articles you read on this website. This information shall be used to identify hackers and/or commentators making comments with bad taste, offensive, or violation of Singapore laws. Appropriate action will be taken against such individuals.
4. If you write to us, we may contact you on the subject matter.
5. If you request for COACHING.COM.SG services, any data we already collected may be used to conduct a background check on you using public information such as Facebook and LinkedIn before we agree to meet you. This is to protect ourselves from any physical harm when meeting individuals unknown to us.
How data are used for leads generation
1. While most information provided on this blog and those emailed to you via the mailing list is at no charge, any data collected has only a single purpose which is to generate leads and acquire new clients for COACHING.COM.SG.
2. Generally, COACHING.COM.SG does not provide pro-bono service. Your usage of this blog and any “free” services is with full understanding that it is to market COACHING.COM.SG services.
Consent to usage
You agree to the terms on how we collect and how data are used. If you disagree with the terms above, you are to cease browsing this website and never to contact us ever again.
No Financial Advice
Although COACHING.COM.SG is authorized by Singapore’s law to provide financial advice, nothing in this website shall be construed as providing financial advice within the meaning of the Financial Advisers Act.
Copyright and Trademarks
You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be copied, used, or distributed in any way without the written permission of COACHING.COM.SG, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this website. COACHING.COM.SG neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with COACHING.COM.SG.
Governing Law – Jurisdiction
All content in this website meant for Singapore citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, or foreign nationals residing in Singapore. Nothing in this website shall be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any product or service outside of Singapore. In the event that the jurisdiction you are in impose restrictions on or do not permit access to the contents of this website, you shall forthwith comply with such restrictions or discontinue access (as the case may be) hereto.
By accessing this website and/or using the services offered through this website, you agree to submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.